Power is ability to move someone or something from one place to another, to do something or not do something.
● Power consists of persuasion or force.
● Persuasion is when the cause of movement or action comes from within a person or thing.
● Force is when the cause of movement or actions from outside a person or thing.
● The promise of a reward or threat of harm is a form of persuasion.
● Physically pushing someone or something from one place to another is a form of force.
● Laws are a form of persuasion.
● A prison is a form of force.
● Money is the greatest instrument of persuasion.
● Money only exists by persuasion.
● The larger the number of people that act together, the greater the power.
Become aware of the power matrix in which you and the rest of us live. Many uses of power are done in the open, but many others are being done in stealth through mass communication systems and social media without our being aware of them.
Cogitate on this for a while!
The Country Cogitator